Pageviews past week

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Don't need to explain

Salam

#notapplicabletoeveryone
#statingmyopinion

Talk talk talk

Sometimes i just love to talk. I sometimes talk too much that sometimes i feel all i did was talking nonsense and ridiculous things.
Sometimes when i talk, i only talk about facts. The things that proven happened to me. While other people who hears it laugh it off/simply ignore/get annoyed with it. Sometimes other poeple like to ask me questions that annoys me and sometimes my answer annoys them back.
Usually happen when i speak of the things that are currently in my head and my mind. Questions that i would like people to answers them earnestly without being skeptical of it or make fun of it. Feelings that i would like to share without having people judging if its right or wrong.
The thing is, i just wanted to express myself.
Turns out. What u say is what u are.

If i am saying ridiculous words then i am ridiculous person.

No. I am not.

Don't need to explain why.

Dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment